Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragonwalker. :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

Dragonwalker. :) Empty
PostSubject: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

How much would you charge to make me 2 javvies? Id like to check put the kne you just made to make sure i lié it first thought. Id pay in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:47 pm

I might want to get in on this, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 am

lol I really should just find my price list and put it up....might save some time. Javelins would be $15 each, so $30 for two of them. Just on a side note (think of me as the Progressive of the Dagorhir world), the only other place I could find that sells javvies is www.edhellen.com, and they are not only out of stock, but cost 34 bucks. I can't say for any of the foamsmiths in Alterra that I'd recommend, like Macabre, Red, Vos, or Glork, cuz I haven't heard anything from them about projectile weapons at all. Some of them, I haven't even heard anything from about smithing at all. But, that is neither here nor there.

Ah, found my basic price list. I'm going to see about getting an actual website going pretty soon here, having pictures and everything for it, and go more in depth on available weapons. Keep in mind, the terminology is based off of Dag. I haven't had time to really study the Bel rules and change terms.

Blue-10
Red-25
Punch Shield-20
Strap Shield-40
Arrow-10
Javelin-15
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 am

Now when can you come diwn so i can pay you?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 am

This week I have a funeral, dunno if I mentioned that before or not. Next weekend is probably gonna be when I'll be coming out there next....I'll keep in touch with you on it. Just curious, but wouldn't you want to pay for the bandshoppe poles before the javelins? Razz

I forgot to talk to you about it the last time I was out. Usually, the money that I make from making weapons and selling cores is my gas money to come out to Edmond.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:35 pm

I can pay for the poles and one javvie when you come down. Maybe two if i get paid enough
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 pm

That's a great deal! Very Happy
I will have to buy from you some time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm

If I have supplies already, I'll make the weapons before receiving payments if I have time. But normally, I take payment before building and delivering. With that in mind, Niall, I'm pretty sure I could have at least one javvie for you next time I come out. If you warn me ahead of time that you'll have another, and I have the stuff, I can have em both ready for you.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Ill have 35 dollars when you come down next week for the bandshops and one javvie. Sound good? If I have enough ill let you know for a second javvie.
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Would I be able to buy a javi as well? I have the money, I just need to take it out of the bank.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 am

Sure thing Sarron. Tell ya'll what I'll do. I'll make 2 javvies, and bring em with me (I checked last night, I've got supplies for a couple of em, before I'd have to go out and buy a couple things to make another 2 or 3), and that way Niall gets one and Sarron does too. Then we'll figure the next one out, so you're not trying to scrape up money or anything, alright Niall?
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:07 am

Sweet. Thankyou. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:10 am

Works for me thanks a ton aodhfin
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 am

No problem. I'm going to see about making some other weapons to "showcase" in case anyone wants to buy them or show interest in buying them.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Good idea. I like your weapons. My first blade has served me very well.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

The majority of my personal weaponry now have bandshoppe pole or fiberglass for the cores. I'll make one of the PVC weapons, like yours, since that is a core option.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Everyone loved your weapons at practice. The javvies are made of fiberglass?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Yup. Javvies are fiberglass, and I can actually make omniblades with fiberglass as well. If I get ahold of some graphite cores or kitespar, I could make em from that as well. Again, I will warn EVERYONE now, I don't use fancy foams much. I usually just use blue foam and yoga mat, cuz it's what I've got, and it works great for me.
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 pm

If you havn't started on the javvi's yet, could you just bring the one Travis wanted and I'll see if I like it? I'm not sure about the bandshoppe and the yoga mat.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:09 pm

The javelins are made in the same way that my tutorial I posted is made. Which, btw, I may have to add more accurate measurements and post pictures when I make a couple more of em. But, basically, the javvies are made with a fiberglass rod, blue foam, yoga mat, and open cell for the striking surface.
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm unsure about the heft of the javiline, though.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Ahhh so they fly well?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:33 pm

They fly fairly well, yes. The heft of the javelin....think like either mine or Niall's speedbats. Somewhere around there.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

So practically nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 am

Well, not practically nothing, but yeah. They're light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonwalker. :)   Dragonwalker. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonwalker. :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soluna :: Marketplace-
Jump to: