Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Tiny One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

"I guess"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soluna.forumotion.com
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 am

The Dragonwalker sighed heavily, and addressed the faun as he left the camp.

"Still think I'm half dragon, do you? You're teacher was much smarter than that.....that's why he's still alive, you foolish youngling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 am

Sensing a fight arising Niall prepared his sword without anyone seeing. He made eye contact with the others making sure they understood what may happen
Back to top Go down
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 pm

"Hold your tounge!!!" Berethis turned to the dragonwalker with a mixture of sorrow and hatred burning inhis eyes "My master would never leave me! My master would never run! You no nothing of the man who was dearest to me! Nothing!" Berethis screamed with a wail so loud it the trees themselves shuddered "How would you feel! If the one thing you loved in life was gone! The onthing that made your life worth living! Now imagine it a hundred times over! That is the pain your people brought me! First my mother by your cruelty! Then my father by your "justice"! My uncle by your faith! My brothers by your blade!" Berethis tensed up and glared at each of the warriors and then at Alantia "How would you feel if I took her, destroyed her, made her suffer for you all to see!" Berethis showed a grin ear to ear. "I have learned a new trick, its allowedme to survive my travels. Berethis stomped on the ground sending up a cloud of dust. And in a second he was gone. I will have my revenge on you, I will show you my pain." Berethis' voice rang in every direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

Drake looked around, shrugged, and tended to the fire, which had gotten somewhat low from all the dust getting kicked up.

"Oddly enough, I wasn't kidding about the faun's teacher. He IS still alive. Ah well.....he'll figure it out at some point."

He scooped up the little one again and set her gently by the fire.

"So where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 am

As Atlantia was scooped up, she wrapped both arms and legs around the arm he had used to grab her and hung there contentedly, showing no sign of letting go or getting down. She smiled up at the dragonwalker as though nothing unusual had happened, despite the fact that he was now mostly without the use of his arm.
"I don't know," she replied. "Where ought we to be going from here?" Looking at Niall, she tilted her head. "And where are you going, ginger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 am

Drake chuckled a little and sat down next to her. She'd give the arm back.....namely if an attack came. If Niall was telling the truth, his father would probably have sent hunting parties to scour the land and rid the world of his son. Wouldn't be the first time the Dragonwalker had heard of or seen something like that occur.....and it wouldn't be the last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 am

"My father will be after me soon I don't know where I should go. Where do you suggest? This is the first place I feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Drake shrugged best he could. Most would be surprised how difficult it was to shrug when one's arm was weighted with a smallish person.

"I'm unfamiliar with this land myself, and am only here on the small one's behalf."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:33 pm

"I see now" getting up he started putting on his armor.
Back to top Go down
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

The small one rolled her eyes from her abode on Drake's arm. "Women have to make all the decisions around here," she teased, sticking her tongue out at Niall. "Glorky?"
The goblin, who had been eating mutely by the fire, looked up and grunted at her.
"Where's the nearest awesome place?"
The goblin shrugged. "There's a river nearby," he said in a gravelly voice.
Atlantia clapped her hands, which, by letting go of Drake's arm, caused her to tumble backwards and land with another soft bump in the dirt.
"That'll be fun!" she chirped from the ground, and clumsily stood up. "Let's go there! We can swim and fish and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Drake began packing up the camp, what little bit of it there was to pack, then slipped back into the forest. A pair of red eyes could be seen shining from the darkness, before they were swallowed by the night. His voice echoed back into the camp.

"I'll be keeping guard as we travel. Something else is out and about tonight besides crazed fauns, and I don't like it. Niall, Garth, keep a watchful eye. I can only do so much on my own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

A small imp stubled before them an dhissed, "My master wishes has a message for thee"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Stepping forth towards the imp " what is the message"
Back to top Go down
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 am

The girl followed the red eyes into the forest and stood next to him with her arms reaching up. "May I have a ride?" she asked. She couldn't get onto his shoulders without help when he wasn't human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 am

(Atlantia, I didn't shift yet. I just called back from the forest. lol)

Drake squatted down and helped her up onto his shoulders, and waited on the rest of the assembled to get moving. That little imp made him want to hunt that bothersome faun down, but he had more important things to do at the moment.

Dealing with ignorant, hot tempered demon summoners would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 am

((Bleh. xP You're more fun to ride when you're a dragon.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

The imp spit on the ground and itched himself. He looked at the human, "He says he found one of your fathers hunting parties." The imp grinned, but then it dissappeared when he remembered the other half of the message "And while he was 'Preparing' them somthing came up on him. He said it was somthing from master Jarkos, the infinate sky." The imp winced at the name of the high demon lord. "He said to be careful, he said he didn't want anthing to happen to your party." The imp rolled his eyes at the word. "Well at least the majority of you." He glared at the red eyes. "Now do you have any reurn messages for me to deliver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"Tell him we appreciate the warning". He looked at his party of new friends and old friends. "Well people.I don't want to burden you with my problems. Feel free to leave if you so wish"
Back to top Go down
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Another Imp crashed into a bush next to them, he then stumbled out, he looked at the other imp "Good new Shami, master says you get to stay with them" The imp grinned and pointed at the humans. Shami's face was a mixture a suprise and hate "But Quazi what about my message?" Shami said thinking he was clever. "I'll take it" said Quazi. Shami sighed and gave Quazi the message, then Quazi flew off to the south. Shami turned to the humans. "Sooo, I guess, I'm traveling with you guys..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 am

"Of course we're staying with you!" shrieked Atlantia suddenly from atop Drake's shoulders. "We're not gonna abandon you if you're in danger of being attacked by a bunch of your father's stooges."
At the news that the imp was staying, Atlantia made a face in the dark. Imps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 am

He smiled àt the little girl. He was growing fond of her. "Thank you all. My father won't expect me to have company"
Back to top Go down
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 pm

"Yes a oversized lizard man and a little girl can fend off all those thugs." The imp threw in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 pm

"Woman," Atlantia corrected. The only ones who could call her a girl were herself and her brothers. She tapped Drake on the head and looked down at him. "Shall we begin our journey?" she asked. Then, to Niall, she questioned, "Should we go look for your father's men or just let them catch up to us when they do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 pm

"Yes shall we go directly to the slaughter or should we pro-long the inevitable?" The imp said sarcastically. If he was going to be stuck with them, he was gonna have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   

Back to top Go down

The Tiny One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next