Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Tiny One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Atlantia hoped the nasty little imp's master would find another use for it soon and call it back. She didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:37 pm

"I say we travel and if the catch us then they do. But maybe they will forfeit their search".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soluna.forumotion.com
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"oh yes, and maybe if we hope hard enough all our dreams and wishes will come true, maybe I'll turn into a beautiful prince and save the whole human race from evil." Shami didn't like this plan or these people, especially his master for making him go with them, shami just wished he knew why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

"Okay," Atlantia said to Niall, ignoring the imp. "Let's find that river," she said. "Which way, Glork?"
The goblin pointed east with a grunt.
"That way!" exalted the girl, clapping and pointing. "That way we go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm

The imp took a giant bound in that direction. He began to say in a sing-song manner "Oh were oh to meet our doom, a probable terrible, when don't know, we could drown, our get mauled! Oh were off to meet our doom!." The imp finished in a loud cracky voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Getting annoyed with the imp he unsheathed his blade and looked at atlantia. "Can I kill the little nat?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Atlantia had put her hands over her ears and didn't hear Niall the first time, but figured out what had been said and shook her head. "Nah. If we kill him, his master will probably send another more annoying one. Just tune him out." Maybe he'd get lost in the woods and they could leave him there, she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Awww" Said Shami mockingly, "Looks like I'm growing on someone" Shami made a kissy face at the humans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Putting his blade away "fine I won't kill him but remind me to use that as fuel when berethis wants to fight us"
Back to top Go down
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

"Fine, but if we get into a fight I get to use his scruglly mug," The imp looked at the dragon man. "Her voice which always seems to ring in my ear with peppy annoyance," Then the imp looked at Niall. "Oh and your sense of heroism and honor, makes me sick," The imp started in a mocking voice. "Oh thank you my friends, but feel free to leave even though were mile into a god forbidden forest please free to leave and go on your own, you might as well put the sword in your chest for Berethis, your father, or whatever else are in the woods." Shami started to loose his breathe "Oh and a goblin guide how efficient, yes let the cutthroat sleep in your camp, well I'm leaving when you wake and your purses are empty and throats slit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" Niall pulled his blade out and with one quick slice cut off the head of the annoying imp. "Sorry. I couldn't take it anymore"
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Drake chuckled a little, the action jostling the little one perched on his shoulders. He liked Niall even more now, and all because he cut off the imp's head. It was a rather annoying little thing.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 am

Atlantia sighed in relief when the imp's voice finally stopped and was replaced with a gurgling of blood from the stump of his neck. It was a much more soothing sound.
"Thank you," she said to Niall, clinging a little more tightly to Drake when his chuckles threatened to unseat her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 am

The imps empty shoulder now began to grow yet another head. Once it was done the imp stood up and poped his neck. "Ow! Be a little gentler next, oh and by the way I can't "die", my demonic essence is bound to an object, the master's statues, so when you cut me down I'll just keep coming back." He stuck his tounge out at the adventurers. "Oh and by the way, good job defeating a defenceless opponet 1/4 you size, very brave and heroic your leige." Shami jumped back to avoid being sliced again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 am

"Leave now you worthless little nat go back to master and annoy him or ill find that stupid statue and break it over your head". Niall glared at the imp. "GO. Tell your master we don't need his help"
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 am

Drake tried his best to stifle his chuckles, before noticing something. The woods were too quiet....as if.....he sniffed the air and grunted, then growled at Glork. He looked to Niall and spoke sharply.

"We've wasted enough time here, we need to get moving. The imp can come, or he can go. I don't care. There are ways to be rid of him, regardless of what he's tied to on this plane."

With that, he strode off after Glork to find a new place to camp, making sure not to knock the little one with a low hanging branch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niall O'Connor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 am

Niall nodded at him and began walking quickly to keep up with his strides. " What did you sense aodhfin?".
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:33 am

"Been a long time since I went by that name....no one could ever seem to remember it. In any case, things were just too......quiet. Something was up, but I'm not psychic."

The Dragonwalker continued on, keeping the rest to himself. It was bad enough to think it could have been the troops or assassins after Niall, but if it was something from his past....it could be much worse.

((Yo, it's your guys' RP, I'm just trying to move it along some. Where are we going with this?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Berethis was off traveling with his two other imps, he feared for them, he realy did. That is why he sent Shami to travel with them. Whatever it was exactly in this forest he didn't like it, he sensed it earlier after he came across a group of men. He sent Shami with them for the simple fact, Shami had pure demon aura, as did the other two imps, what ever it was knew Berethis had imps, but didn't think they did, so hopefully the imp can keep the creature from finding the group.

Shami grinned at Niall "I cannot leave until my master orders" he started a trot behind the dragon man and whistled a tune as he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Atlantia sighed in mild boredom from atop Drake's shoulders, then reached behind her and produced a small bow and miniature quiver. Nocking an arrow, she looked around the treetops, then shot down a squirrel. As it fell, she turned to the redhead and asked, "Niall can you get my arrow, please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Drake growled a little and jostled the little one atop his shoulders.

"Was that really necessary?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Atlantia

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 pm

She squealed and clutched his head when he jostled her, clinging for dear life. "Well, I was going to let you eat it, but now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berethis

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 pm

The imp ran over to the squirrel and gobbled it up, he then licked his lips and rubbed his belly. He grinned at the people and then dance around then bolted into a run to try to avoid angry adventurers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiny One   

Back to top Go down

The Tiny One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4