Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garth G. Kendrune
Admin

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II Empty
PostSubject: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Templar Crusader Warden
The Three Titles of the Radiant Order of the Sun

Initiates who pass their First Proving are then asked which path they wish to take. Below are the three options currently available.

Templar III
Radiant Order Templars are the the main line of defense against the Dark Chaos and other forms of injustice. They carry their shields proudly and with Valor.
Before one becomes a Templar, one must first advance through its' prerequisite ranks

• I Guard: Before one may become a Templar, they must first serve as a Solar Guard for four weeks, being taught the code of the Templar. They must pass a minor test to advance to the next tier.
  • II Armiger: Once passing a minor test, a Guard is advanced to Armiger. Five more weeks of service is required of training before they take the test on the code of the Templar to advance to full Templar status.
  • III Templar: Once one becomes a Templar, they gain the right and privileges of access to the Armory and being able to vote in every Solar issue, as well as take apprentices.
********************************************************************************
Crusader III
Radiant Order Crusaders are the warriors of great strength taking the fight to the front lines, breaking through enemy lines and fighting with unwavering Courage.

• I Striker: Before one may become a Crusader, they must first serve as a Solar Striker for four weeks, being taught to fight like a Crusader. They must pass a minor test to advance to the next tier.
  • II Champion: Once passing a minor test, a Striker is advanced to Champion. Five more weeks of service are required of training before they take the test on the way of the Crusader to advance to full Crusader status.
  • III Crusader: Once one becomes a Crusader, they gain the right and privileges of access to the Armory, and being able to vote in every Solar issue, as well as take apprentices.
********************************************************************************
Warden III
Radiant Order Wardens are the swift shadows of great skill, tracking down the Dark Chaos and eliminating enemies with great speed and stealth. They are the seekers of Truth.

• I Seeker: Before one may become a Warden, they must first serve as a Solar Seeker for four weeks, being taught to seek Truth like a Warden. They must pass a minor test to advance to the next tier.
  • II Ranger: Once passing a minor test, a Seeker is advanced to Ranger. Five more weeks or service are required of training before they take the test on the way of the Warden to advance to full Warden status.
  • III Warden: Once one becomes a Warden, they gain the right and privileges of access to the Armory, and being able to vote in every Solar issue, as well as take apprentices.

Last edited by Garth G. Kendrune on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : The FINAL update on the original three ranks. I hope this makes things easier for everyone. Sorry for all the confusion and everything. If there are still any questions on what this is, all you have to do is ask, don't forget that.)
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 am

I have a ranger class as well I'm creating archer ranks.
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part II
Page 1 of 1