Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!

Go down 
+2
Dragonwalker
Niall O'Connor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Atlantia

NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm

@Niall- you used the wrong "duel." The word for two of something is "dual." "Duel" is the word for a fight between two people.
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Berethis is a good friend of mine, Niall's, and Atlantia's, and also the source of a blood feud between myself and he.

Well, technically, I'M the source of the blood feud, but he apparently doesn't know that I like to play with illusion magicks and such in RP from time to time. Wink

Practice at Kidspace is from 12-4 this Sunday, and we can go later if people want to fight a bit longer afterwards. And yes, Bel rules and Dag rules are pretty much the same, just different words used for the weapon classes and such.
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:47 pm

How long has this Bear been fighting?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 am

Berethis isn't a bear, he's a faun.

Long story. Anyways, he's been fighting for...I dunno, since the summer I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am

Yeah. I know. I said "Bear" to be short for "Berethis." =P
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Ok so here is the plan. On sunday december 12th. We will meet at fink at 1 o'clock. Just like normal. We will pack up all the weapons. Then we will head out for shawnee. Be sure to bring water in something that can be refilled because they have a water hose thing. Also its supposed to be really cold sunday so dress warm. Really warm (you can always take a layer off it you get warm). Also if you can try and wear some form of garb. Its a realm invasion. So let's show midgar what we got Smile. Also make sure all your weapons are safe and should pass that means no duck tape on the striking edge....zarius XD. (I'm sure aodhfin and I will test them). And most important have fun and be a good sport. Also spread the word out to the other people.
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 am

The water was shut off because of it getting cold. The water in the bathrooms still work though, and I'll see about getting a couple cases of water.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 am

Ok cool thanks for the update. Can't wait sunday is gonna beast!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

Yes it is. Smile

You get to see my new punch shield in action. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 am

Can I try it? Idk how I feel about punches
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am

Yeah, you can try it. If you like it, I can make you one. Need to talk to you about the whole Dragonknight situation anyhoo. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 am

Ok send me a facebook message
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 am

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out and made Sundays realm invasion INCREDIBLE! The fighting that day goes up on the list of "Fighting that was so good that I was reminded why I love combat so much".

For everyone who couldn't make it: We missed you, and you missed out. Smile

Midgar is gonna start planning a realm invasion of Soluna in the next month or so, and I'm looking forward to the first event with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am

We had an amazing time. Great fighting. Can't wait for you all to come down here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!   NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEXT SUNDAY IMPORTANT!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2