Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garth G. Kendrune
Admin

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I Empty
PostSubject: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Once a Solunan Citizen gains the title of Knight, they may petition to be accepted into the ranks of the Radiant Order of the Sun. Upon gaining approval, they must swear the Oath of the Radiant Sun to become a member.
Initiate
Initiates are those who have sworn themselves to the Radiant Order by swearing the Oath.
To advance from Initiate the following are required:

• The Initiate must serve in the Radiant Order for a minimum of two weeks.
  • The Initiate must possess their own garb with the colors of the Radiant Order, Red & White. (The garb need not be all Red & White, it just needs to bear it somewhere.)
  • The Initiate must pass the Proving.

Last edited by Garth G. Kendrune on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More updates. Sorry for all the confusion. Just trying to streamline things now while keeping the original mostly intact.)
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm

How do you rank after that? And what if there isn't someone to take us as their apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Sarron

Sarron

PostSubject: Re: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Or is that part II? >.>
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

I assume the first would be apprenticed to him. But that is just a guess.
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I   From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I Empty

Back to top Go down

From Initate to Paragon: The Heirarchy of Title for the Radiant Order of the Sun Part I
Page 1 of 1