Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Plagued Paladin" scenario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarius

Zarius

"The Plagued Paladin" scenario Empty
PostSubject: "The Plagued Paladin" scenario   "The Plagued Paladin" scenario EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Okay, so here is a scenario I thought up recently. Its much like normal zombies. buuutttttttt...

Depending on how many people are present. Lets sayyyyy 10 people.

2 people are plague zombies, then 7 people are commoners and fighters, and 1 person is the paladin.

They are positioned at opposite sides of the field.

All commoners and fighters have weapons, the two plague zombies are allowed one blue weapon each, and the paladin has one of any weapon and it is a black.

Plague zombies work like normal zombies. They kill you, and in 15 seconds you are now a zombie. The difference is that if a plague zombie touches your skin, in 15 seconds you are a zombie. Even if you kill the zombie that touched you.

The only person immune to the plague effect is the paladin. But a paladin can still be killed in combat.
If a paladin kills a zombie, they are to walk off the field and spectate. The only way to truly kill a zombie is if the paladin kills them. Otherwise they resurrect after 20 seconds.

Basicaly the object of the scenario is for the paladin to rescue as many people from becoming zombies, or eliminating all the zombies on the field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tlo1048/brotherhood
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: "The Plagued Paladin" scenario   "The Plagued Paladin" scenario EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 pm

I really like this
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Garth G. Kendrune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "The Plagued Paladin" scenario   "The Plagued Paladin" scenario EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm

As do I, Commander.
Back to top Go down
Zarius

Zarius

PostSubject: Re: "The Plagued Paladin" scenario   "The Plagued Paladin" scenario EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks brothers Very Happy

I was really hoping to test it out today, but we didn't have enough people. Next time though hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/tlo1048/brotherhood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Plagued Paladin" scenario   "The Plagued Paladin" scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Plagued Paladin" scenario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soluna :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: