Soluna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Sun and Moon Collide

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there guys! Just a few things...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juicer

Hey there guys! Just a few things... Empty
PostSubject: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 am

First off, hello! My name is Juicer, some of you may already know me, or maybe heard of me. If not, I'll just let you know that I have been in Bel for quite a while. I am actually currently running for the office of Vice President of Belegarth, which brings me to my point. Welcome to the sport! We are glad to have you! I highly recommend getting on the Belegarth forum if you aren't already, there are thousands of resources there to help your budding realm. Speaking of which, here's a copy of the bylaws if you are interested in eventually getting speaking or voting rights on the Bel War Council: Bylaws.pdf

I'll direct you to article 15, but also let you know that this IS NOT required. If you want to just play the game and whatever, by all means do so. You can still be a realm without gaining speaking rights.

Have fun, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Dragonwalker

Dragonwalker

PostSubject: Re: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am

Listen well to Juicer's words. He knows more than he tries to let on.
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

I was curious when you'd find our boards juicer. I am on the belegarth boards and look at the bylaws and ask question quite often. we are not looking to getting voting right or speaking right anytime soon. We need to build or numbers first. Thank you for your welcome though.
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Juicer

PostSubject: Re: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Good call. Smile
Back to top Go down
Niall O'Connor
Admin
Niall O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Ya that's what I was told to do on the main boards.
Back to top Go down
https://soluna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there guys! Just a few things...   Hey there guys! Just a few things... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey there guys! Just a few things...
Page 1 of 1